The following policy applies only to residents of California. This policy is adopted in order to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). California law grants California residents’ certain rights and imposes restrictions on particular business practices as set forth below.
We have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Customer Records.
Paper and electronic customer records containing personal information such as name, signature, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial or payment information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity.
Including but not limited to, browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data.
Geographic location information about a particular individual or device.
- Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
We obtain the personal information listed above from forms you complete or products and services you purchase, communication with us via phone or email and by observing your actions on our Website.
We may use, sell, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To initiate, manage, personalize and safeguard your account with us.
- To process your orders, inquiries, financial transactions and to ensure against fraud.
- To deliver customer service including answering your questions and researching and addressing your concerns.
- To create a personalized web experience and serve targeted offers and ads on ours and other websites, emails, or social media.
- To secure and protect our Website and our business.
- For testing, research, and analysis.
- To comply with legal obligations.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing notice.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights). When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales. Any sharing of your personal information is only with our service providers.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Customer Records
- Purchase History and Tendencies
- Commercial Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any categories of personal information.
California residents have the right to request that we provide them certain information about how we have handled their personal information in the prior 12 months. Upon receiving a verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to the person making the request:
- the categories of personal information collected;
- the categories of sources of personal information we collected about you;
- our business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and selling that personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information;
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
- if we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
California residents may make a Request to Know up to twice every 12 months. You may exercise your right to know by contacting us at or by submitting a Personal Information Data Request.
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected. Unless an exemption applies, once we have received a verifiable request to delete, we will delete, and direct identifiable third-party providers to delete, your personal information.
Possible exceptions to this request may exist if this information is required by us or our third-party providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide goods or services that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You may exercise your right to delete by contacting us at or by submitting a Personal Information Data Request.
If you are a California resident 16 years of age or older, you may exercise your right to direct us not to sell your personal information. If we have actual knowledge that you are less than 16 years of age, we will not sell your personal information unless we receive an Opt-In from either the consumer or their guardian in the case of a consumer who is less than 13 years of age. Consumers who Opt-In may Opt-Out at any time in the future.
You may exercise your right to Opt-Out by submitting a Personal Information Data Request.
We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise any of your rights granted under the CCPA.
As allowed by the CCPA we may offer certain financial incentives for the collection, sale, or deletion of personal information. As a result, we may offer a different price, rates, level, or quality of goods or services. These incentives will be reasonably related to the value provided by the personal information. Any financial incentive program will require an Opt-In consent which will clearly describe the material terms of the program and which may be revoked by the consumer at any time.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
In order for us to verify and process a request the request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
You do not need to establish an account with us in order to submit a verifiable request.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will do our best to respond to a verifiable request within 45 days of the request. If we need to extend this time, up to an additional 45 days, we will notify you of that necessity. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your verifiable request.
The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
For data portability request we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow easy transmission of this information from one party to another.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.